Quit Smoking Timeline Day By Day
In the following quit smoking timeline table I will present you with in more details on what are the benefits of quitting smoking cigarettes day by day with exactly the amount of time they will begin to appear.
- 8 hours: the level of nicotine in your body will decrease.
- 12 hours: the Carbon Monoxide concentration will become normal.
- 24 hours: your chance of heart attack will diminish and your system will repair itself.
- 48 hours: damaged nerve endings will start to regenerate and you will regain your smell and taste.
- 72 hours: breathing will become easier and lungs’ abilities will start to strengthen.
- 10 days- 2 weeks: blood circulation in you gums an teeth will improve and seem like those of a non- smoker.
- 2-4 weeks: anger, irritability, anxiety and depression will end.
- 2 weeks- 3 months: your circulation will improve and your lung function will increase with almost 30%.
- 1-9 months: Cilia will grow again in your lungs boosting their ability to handle mucus and cut down infections.
- 1 year: the risk of suffering coronary heart disease will be diminished to less than half that of a person who keeps smoking.
- 5 years: the risk of stroke will decrease and keeps decreasing in the following years.
- 10 years: the risk of lung cancer will be half than that of a smoker and so will happen with the risk of mouth, esophagus and pancreas cancer.
- 15 years: the risk of coronary art diseases will be like that of a person who haven’t ever smoked; 20 years: risk of dying from a smoking related cause just disappeared.These are the most important benefits that come together with stopping smoking. It’s high time to give up this addiction, to offer yourself a chance to a better and healthier life, don’t waste it!
I want to share with you all of my research and tactics so you can be successful too, you will learn that the fact that anybody can not only stop smoking but find it quite easy to quit by using my strategies.